Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please Mum

Please Mum has never really been my favourite store, but I do love their winter jackets & snowpants and also their swimsuits with UV protection in them. Every year, I buy the next year's coat and pants when they go on sale. I do believe that my daughter is all set until she's 4 and my son is all set until he's 3! The Deep Winter Parka is made out of nicest material and the inside is nice and warm. I love them! They are normally about $70-$80, but I purchased them for $21 during their Boxing Day sale (online).

I received an email yesterday promoting their clearance. It is $4.99 and under for selected styles. Well, I went onto their website and there was hardly anything for $4.99 and pretty much nothing under that. Something else I noticed was that they still have summer items from LAST YEAR and they are still expensive!! I think it's time to start blowing those out really cheap!

They have an extra 15% off right now when you spend at least $60. Use code SAVESYOU15. This is for a limited time only.

One other thing I'd like to mention is that up until recently, they had FREE SHIPPING on anything you purchased online. I noticed yesterday when I was on their site that it's now free for orders $50 and over, otherwise it's a flat rate of $5. Not too bad, but the free shipping was one of the reasons I purchased from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment