Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sorry!

Well it's been way too long since I last posted. Right around the time I stopped, I was planning my daughter's 1st birthday and I had to go back to work shortly after. So here I am, a year and a bit later...oh, and another baby later! My daughter is 2 and my son is 4 months old now. It's nice having another little person to shop for! I remember when I was about to find out the sex of the baby (while pregnant, of course!) and I was saying that either I was going to get to enjoy all the adorable clothes I used for my daughter OR I was going to have a reason to shop all over again for little blue clothes! Right after I found out I was having a boy, I headed straight for the mall and bought him a little blue sweater.

So, I have continued to shop online for great deals and I will continue to share them with everyone, and I'll also share any great deals I find in stores. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment