Friday, August 14, 2009

Simply Colors

I just wanted to mention a website that I came across a little bit ago. It's called Simply Colors and you can order personalized t-shirts and other types of children's clothing. I ordered a t-shirt for my daughter and it's super cute. It's a little big for her now, but I can't wait until she fits into it. I'm sure we'll get lots of compliments. I also ordered a t-shirt as a birthday gift, so I'll let you all know how that goes over.

I didn't know this at the time I ordered my shirts, but if you become a fan of Simply Colors on Facebook, they will give you a code to receive 10% off your order!

Oh, and I must tell you that I placed my order on Wednesday and received it on Friday. What great service! I'm looking forward to ordering something else, I just can't decided what I'd like to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment