Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some Hot Air Feels Good!

Wow, my baby slept long enough for me to have a shower AND.......I blowed dried my hair for the first time in I don't know how long. Kind of a funny thing because I used to be very faithful at getting ready for the day and now putting something other than pyjamas on is my idea of 'getting ready.' So I feel great right now! This means I need to go out into public today. Seriously, why waste a good shower!!

I noticed over the past couple weeks that it seems like I'm losing a lot of hair. I'm not sure if it's just because I had my baby or what. Obviously I'm hoping that's the reason. I know that during pregnancy you tend not to lose as much and then after the baby is born it goes back to normal, but my baby is almost 9 months old and I'm just noticing it now. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. I just started noticing my hair loss too! I think my baby is what...a month older than yours? So around the same time. It seems so thin lately, it's driving me nuts :-)

    ReplyDelete