Monday, October 19, 2009

Oliver's Labels vs. Mabel's Labels

I've ordered both Oliver's Labels and Mabel's Labels and I just wanted to post my opinion on the 2.

Mabel's Labels have pretty basic designs, but they offer lots of icon options to add to the labels. They do offer free shipping in Canada. When I was doing my research on them, their stick on clothing labels, called Tag-Mates™, got the best reviews. I wasn't blown away by them, but I know that they are a good, functional product. I quite liked the Bag Tags that I received in the package I ordered.

Oliver's Labels are much nicer to look at. They offer lots of really cute designs and they are really colourful! When I received my order, I instantly wanted to place another order. There are so many designs to choose from, I'll definitely purchase one of their packages in order to pick different designs. While doing my research, Oliver's Labels Shoe Labels got great reviews. Also, Oliver's Labels offers the Found-it™ tracking system.

So, which one did I prefer? Definitely Oliver's Labels because they are so darn cute and I love the cute and colourful labels.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for this review! Just ordered from Oliver's, I like that they had simple adult patterns, I wanted them for my tupperware and winter jacket/hats at work.

    ReplyDelete