Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oliver's Labels

Since I am returning to work and my daughter is going into daycare, I need to label everything that I will be sending along with her. I just can't afford to be purchasing things twice!

I came across a Canadian company, Oliver's Labels, that you can order personalized labels, iron-on labels, bag tags, shoe labels, etc. On some labels, there is even a tracking system, "Found It," so that if an item does get lost, the person who found it can go onto the website and enter the information and then Oliver's Labels sends a notification email out to your address. This would be extremely helpful for parents of school children.

I ordered 100 of their Mini Labels, which are made of a high performance vinyl and are weather-proof, waterproof, tear-resistant, scuff-proof, etc. I put the order in with Oliver's Labels late yesterday afternoon and I got an email a short time ago saying that it had already been shipped! Impressive! Also, the shipping charges were only $1.50, but if you spend $30 or more, shipping is free.

I'll be sure to post a review as soon as I receive them, in the meantime, be sure to check out all that Oliver's Labels has to offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment